Good day everybody! I don't know if it is just me - but swimming in the sea always improves my skin SO much. Pimples dry out and the salt in the sea just makes my skin so much softer! I wanted to recreate a spray that I could use in my daily make up routine and that is what I did. It is a really cheap idea, too - you just need a bag of sea salt and one of those travel kits! I'll show you what I've done.
- Go out and buy a bag of sea salt and a little travel kit with an empty spray bottle like the one in the picture above (if you don't have those things already).
- Boil water and pour it into a cup. DON'T POUR IT INTO THE SPRAY BOTTLE! It'll melt!
- Add some spoons of salt - it depends on how big your spray bottle is and on how salty you want your mixture to be.
- Stir it a bit so the salt'll melt easier and let it cool down.
- Once it's not hot anymore, pour the salt mixture into the spray bottle. You can now use it on your face!
Oh, you can use it in your hair, too! Just spray a couple of times and you will have those cool beachy waves.
The travel kit I was using (right) and the sea salt (left). I still have some containers left! Has anyone got an idea what I could put in them?!
I haven't been using this spray for super long (note: 1 day) but I wanted to share it anyway. If it doesn't work, it still has a purpose: it feels nice! I have also heard that if you spray a really light spray over your make up after applying it, it'll stay on longer. Maybe this is the solution?
Let me know if you ever try it out.