Whenever I see a cute notebook, I must have it. If someone would ask me for something they could gift me (for my birthday, for example) - I'd say, 'buy me a cute notebook'! I currently have about 20 completely empty notebooks lying around and I don't know how to use them. I usually make to-do-lists and notebooks last very long when you only scribble down a few words - that's why I thought of a few more ways to use your notebooks!
1. Places you want to visit / I personally have many countries and cities I'd like to visit, and I probably won't visit all of them unless I win the lottery or suddenly became super successful but I still like keeping track of the places I'd love to visit in the future.
2. Names of things / Whenever someone mentions a song, book or website you should check out - write it down and look up the review, song or site. You'll probably forget it if you don't, at least, that's what happens to me!
3. Interesting people / Whenever I read a magazine, blog or interview I always think 'I should read more about him/her', but whenever I think that I never actually do. I recently started jotting names down and it's given me a few wasted hours of Wikipedia-ing, Googling and websurfing (do people still use this word?!) - but hey, time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. I guess?!
4. Gift lists / I always want new things (who doesn't?!) but whenever I have the chance to pick a gift I don't know what I want and always wish that I had a list like that!
5. Quotes / Some people have such an inspiring way of putting their thoughts into words, their words are just worth writing down and being remembered.
6. Blog ideas / Whenever I go to sleep my mind is flooded with ideas, but when I wake up and want to write an article, I don't know what to write about anymore. I've been writing down my to-write articles for some time now and it has helped me a great deal.
7. Book or movie reviews / When you finish watching a movie, jot down the first 5 words that come into your mind. Do the same for books - if you find this little notebook in say 10, 15 years, you'll remember the great time you had reading that special book or watching that beautiful movie and you'll smile.
8. Dreams / I always wake up halfway through my sleeping session and I'm always in the middle of a dream - writing the dream down makes me remember the dream I'd normally forget.
9. Random art ideas / My school forces me to come up with ideas at a certain time and there is nothing in the world which leaves me less motivated. Having a few original ideas in a notebook can always be helpful.
This is my most recent notebook-purchase. It made me think of the 1500s and the sea and journeys and happy times. I am not sure how I am going to use this one - yet. If you have any ideas, let me know in the comments below!