I'm an enormous tea fan - I love tea and every version of it. I recently had a Chai Tea Latte at a restaurant and I thought it tasted so good - I wanted to be able to recreate it at home. The taste is not nearly as good as at the restaurant - I don't know what they did to it, oh my - but it's a good recreation.
You don't need many ingredients for this recreation:
- Tea (your favourite one) (I used rooibos)
- Milk (I usually use soy milk)
- A milk frother
- Water (and a kettle)
- Some cinnamon or a coffee flavour you can add (like vanilla or caramel)
What you need to do:
- Boil water
- Pour water in your mug/glass until it's half full
- Put your tea bag in the water and make it very strong
- Frother your milk and pour it into your glass
- Add some cinnamon powder/additional flavour (if you like it)
This is not really a recipe as it's so easy to make but I still wanted to share it - it's such a delicious drink! You can make any combination you like - any tea with any additional flavouring - I usually drink it with only tea, soy milk and cinnamon. The soy milk itself is quite sweet and the cinnamon gives some extra taste as well and tea is just, well, tea. Lovely.
Let me know if you ever decide to try out this little recreation of the best liquid I ever poured into my body. That sounds so disgusting.